Technical Sales Representative (Cardiovascular) – Central FL
Within a defined geographic area, is responsible for the observation and instruction of Aziyo Biologics products. Responsibilities include identifying electrophysiologists, cardiovascular and vascular surgeons, conducting professional presentations; discussing clinical data, visits and follow-up with surgeons and surgical staff on a regular basis.
This position reports to Area Sales Director
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Identification of potential hospitals and surgeons for product integration.
- Promotion of Aziyo products as standard of care in cardiovascular surgery (requires implementation of new technology within the medical community, from buyer to surgical staff to the surgeon – fully versed in the features and benefits of our products as compared to previous standard of care and other alternative solutions).
- Surgeon and surgical staff education, training and proctoring.
- Visiting and following up with surgeons and hospital staff on a regular basis.
- Participation in regional cardiovascular meetings as required.
- Responsible for the identification and timely reporting of all customer complaints (incidents/events) received.
- Observation of the surgeon’s use of Aziyo products and summarization of cases observed.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
Experience and Skills
Work Experience Required
- 1 year of work experience in the medical device sales preferred. A combination of advanced coursework and internships may be used to fulfill this requirement.
Specialized Skills, Knowledge:
- Knowledge of the quality system is required regarding timely reporting of customer complaints (incidents/events).
- This position requires significant travel within the assigned geography.
- Successful candidate must have a valid driver’s license, with no restrictions and/or revocations, as the ability to drive is essential to this position..
Aziyo Biologics is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity in our workforce.
Connect with Us
Stay up-to-date on our latest developments by connecting with us on LinkedIn.