Territory Business Manager (Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery) – Atlanta, GA
Within a designated area this position is responsible for the introduction and sales of SimpliDerm, an acellular dermis matrix. Responsibilities include identifying hospitals and physicians, conducting professional presentations, discussing pre-clinical and clinical data, getting the product approved in the hospital through necessary channels, and visits and follow-up with physicians and supporting staff on a regular basis.
This position reports to the VP, Marketing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Identification of potential hospitals and physicians for product integration.
- Initial introduction and promotion of Aziyo product as the standard of care in surgery (requires implementation of new technology within the medical community, from buyer to surgical staff to the surgeon- fully versed in the features and benefits of our product as compared to previous standard of care and other alternative solutions).
- Collaborate with Aziyo® Biologics colleagues (Marketing, Contracting, Customer Service) to generate revenue & ensure optimal customer experience
- Physician and supporting staff education, training and proctoring.
- Visiting and following up with customers on a regular basis.
- Attaining sales performance goals.
- Participation in regional and national meetings as required.
- Responsible for the identification and timely reporting of all customer complaints (incidents/events) received.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
Experience and Skills
Work Experience Required
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ related experience in medical device sales and sales supervision.
- Previous experience calling on plastic and reconstructive surgeons
- Experience selling biologic materials a plus
Specialized Skills, Knowledge:
- Maturity, flexibility, responsiveness, excellent judgment, and excellent listening skills.
- Knowledge of the quality system is required regarding timely reporting of customer complaints (incidents/events).
This position requires significant travel within the assigned geography. Successful candidate must have a valid driver’s license, with no restrictions and/ or revocations, as the ability to drive is essential to this position.
Aziyo Biologics is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity in our workforce.
Connect with Us
Stay up-to-date on our latest developments by connecting with us on LinkedIn.