This position is a key member of the Aziyo Biologics team and as such is involved in executing the Company’s short- term goals and objectives as it relates to supply chain.
This hands on position will ensure optimum performance of a small team in a complex pick/pack/ship, and specialized shipping environment. This position will oversee shipping and on-time delivery, while assisting with inventory control, cycle count, and inventory accuracy. You will use your analytical skills in evaluating inventory, volume, location, and corresponding dollar values, and from that data, you will drive continuous improvement.
Position reports to the Manager, Distribution and Inventory Control
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Managing and Monitoring
- Manage distribution activities.
- Ensure employee compliance to protocols and standards.
Ensure all shipments are met in a timely manner.
- Ensure products for delivery are accurately selected, packaged and shipped to appropriate customers.
- Supervise document preparations for shipping.
- Monitor and track the progress of deliveries.
- Audit inventory to ensure that product adjustments are properly applied.
- Maintain, if not surpass, quality expectations and standards required from the department.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
Leading and Training
- Identify measures that can improve various distribution processes.
- Foster a high degree of morale among his people.
- Assist in the recruitment, hiring, promoting, and terminating processes as needed.
- Train existing employees to ensure that their skills are at par with the newest warehouse standards and regulations.
- Train new employees to become a valuable part of the team.
- Review employee performances and provides feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- Cater to customers’ needs while adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Ensure client satisfaction through efficient departmental activities.
- Address customer queries.
- Back-up for Oder Processing.
High School Diploma or equivalent, College Degree Strongly Preferred
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 2+ years Leadership experience
- Minimum 2+ years Customer Service experience
- Minimum 2+ years Distribution, Logistics, or Transportation experience
- Demonstrate ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations with great interpersonal skills
- Strong reasoning and proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs. or more.
- Some operations require bending, or standing for long hours, pushing and/or pulling objects to a machine or/on a cart.
Aziyo Biologics is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity in our workforce.
Connect with Us
Stay up-to-date on our latest developments by connecting with us on LinkedIn.
1. Citations go here