Strong and Clinically Proven Vascular Repair.
The natural choice for vascular repair.
An extracellular matrix (ECM) derived from porcine small intestine submucosa (SIS), VasCure for Vascular Repair regulates the biologic healing response to decrease inflammation and stimulate formation of healthy tissue.2,3
VasCure conforms to the vascular anatomy to repair the defect and is hemostatic with minimal bleeding at suture lines.4 Unlike synthetic or cross-linked materials, after remodeling, the elastic modulus approximates normal, site specific tissue.5
Benefits of VasCure for Vascular Repair.
- SIS ECM material resistant to infection3,6,7
- SIS ECM material handles similar to vein and conforms to repair the defect8
- Hemostatic with minimal bleeding at suture lines4
- Resists calcification1
“Although there are multiple options for vascular repair, why not consider a patch that can ultimately become the patient’s native vessel and offer you the same properties of the native vessel should there ever be a need for repeat reconstruction or re-intervention.”
Nicolas Mouawad, MD, MPH, MBA, RPVI, FRCS, FACS
Chief, Vascular & Endovascular Surgery
McLaren Health System – Bay Region
Healing the Body.
VasCure allows the body to regenerate healthy, site-specific tissue by employing the body’s inherent ability to heal itself.
SIS ECM has demonstrated antimicrobial activity during remodeling and reduces an inflammatory response.2,3,6,9 VasCure is intended for peripheral vasculature including carotid, renal, iliac, femoral, and tibial blood vessels. VasCure may be used for closure of vessels, as a pledget, or for suture line buttressing when repairing vessels.
ECM. How It Works.
Once sutured to viable healthy tissue, VasCure creates a hospitable environment for the surrounding cells to migrate into the bioscaffold and start matrix turnover.3,4,9
The SIS ECM regulates the biologic healing to reduce inflammation and modulate healing to prevent excessive scar tissue formation.2,3 During remodeling, antimicrobial peptides are released and angiogenesis occurs.2,3,8
Post remodeling, healthy systemically connected vascularized tissue is formed.3,4,9,10
Vascular Repair Webinar
Dr. Mouawad reviews vascular repair materials, ECM and VasCure for Vascular Repair.
Prospective, multicenter study evaluated
use of VasCure for femoral arterial
VasCure Implant Guide
Access the techniques and tips for using VasCure for Vascular Repair. Learn more and download!
Sizing and Ordering Information
- Product Numbers are for U.S. only.
- VasCure for Vascular Repair is only available in the U.S.
- VasCure for Carotid Repair is available OUS.
- For International Sales Contact Customer Service.
wdt_ID Product Number Height (cm) Width (cm) 1 CMCV-014-609 1 10 2 CMCV-012-606 2 10
Download Instructions for Use (IFU)
IFU for U.S. only.
Interested in VasCure?
Learn About VasCure Today!
To schedule a product demo or request an in-service for a product evaluation, reach out to your area sales representative or contact us.
1. Data on file at Aziyo Biologics, Inc.
2. Pre-clinical data on file at Aziyo Biologics, Inc.
3. Dziki JL, et al. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2017;105(1):138–147.
4. Sundermann S, et al. Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2015 Jan;20(1):10-4.
5. R. Roeder, et al. J Biomed Mater Res. 1999 Oct;47(1):65-70.
6. Brennan E, et al. Tissue Eng. 2006 Oct;12(10):2949-55.
7. Jernigan T, et al. Ann Surg. 2004 May;239(5):733-8; discussion 738-40.
8. DuBose J, et al. J Vasc Surg. 2016 Feb;63(2):446-52.
9. Badylak S, et al. J Surg Res. 2002 Apr;103(2):190-202.
10. Shell D, et al. Ann Surg. 2005 Jun;241(6):995-1001; discussion 1001-4.