Tyke is the Only Extracellular Matrix Cleared for Neonates & Infants.
The natural choice in neonatal and infant cardiovascular repair.
Benefits of Tyke.
- 2-Ply ECM specifically designed to be thinner
and more pliable for neonatal and infant procedures
- Remodels to restore healthy, native tissue6
- Resistant to calcification1
- Ideal for long-term repairs
Meets Physician Need.
Scholl FG, et al. World J Pediatr Congenit Heart Surg. 2010;1(1):132-136.
Better Surgical Experience.
Tyke is a 2-ply extracellular matrix specifically created for neonate and infant repairs.
How ECM Remodels
Learn more about Tyke and why we created a 2-ply material for cardiovascular repair for neonates and infants.
Tyke Implant Guide
Access the techniques and tips guide for using Tyke. Learn more and download!
Sizing and Ordering Information
- Product Numbers are for U.S. only.
wdt_ID Product Number Width (cm) Height (cm) 1 CMCV-098-204 4 7 3 CMCV-099-204 4 7
IFU for U.S. only.
Interested in Tyke?
Learn About Tyke Today!
To schedule a product demo or request an in-service for a product evaluation, reach out to your area sales representative or contact us.
1. Aziyo Biologics Data on File
2. Based on pre-clinical data on file
3. Dziki JL, et al. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2017;105(1):138–147.
4. Badylak S et al. J Surg Res. 2002 Apr;103(2):190-202.
5. Brennan E et al. 2006 Oct;12(10):2949-55.
6. Scholl FG, et alWorld J Pediatr Congenit Heart Surg. 2010;1(1):132-136.
7. Hollabaugh, W, et al. (2017, October). An Appraisal of Materials and Value for Patch Reconstruction of the Pulmonary Arteries [conference presentation abstract] CHSS