Lab Support Technician.
Who We Are
We’re a team with a shared purpose to bring innovative solutions to physicians and patients around the globe. What we do or don’t do each day affects the lives of patients and that’s why we are dedicated to the development of our employees who work collectively to achieve our goals.
What Are We Doing in Richmond, CA?
We process high-quality allografts and human tissue for transplantation. These allografts are used in medical and surgical procedures to help physicians and their patients address various medical conditions.
Lab Support Technicians (LSTs)
Our Lab Support Technicians (LST) support production operations in accordance with Aziyo’s established standard operating procedures (SOPs). Every LST is a key part of the process to ensure each donor’s Gift is honored by the highest level of performance and seeking continual improvement opportunities to optimize its usage.
Position reports to Supervisor, Production.
What We Value:
- Team Players – Our Production team members rely on each other heavily to ensure quality products are produced and we appreciate their dependability
- A Sense of Purpose – We value the Gift of tissue donation, and our success is attributed to the like-minded individuals who work with these donations to improve patient outcomes globally and be part of something bigger than themselves
- Thirst for Knowledge and Development – Our entry-level positions are designed for ever-evolving, agents of growth who are looking for an opportunity to get their foot in the Biotech/Manufacturing door and learn and develop their lab skills so they can continue to make a difference where it matters
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform cleaning, preparation, and sterilization of instruments and equipment
- Maintain accurate documentation and logs related to production
- Contribute to the development of work instructions, batch records, and equipment logs
- Ensure adequate inventory of supplies and assist with routine equipment maintenance
- Follow Good Tissue Practices and Good Documentation Procedures and prioritize safety
- Work in a team-oriented atmosphere
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelors or Associate Degree preferred.
- Autoclave Sterilization certification is strongly preferred.
Experience and Skills
- Demonstrated experience in critical judgment, analytical skills, and working in a team environment
- Works well under pressure with strict deadlines
- Adaptable to working fluctuating schedules, including weekends, holidays, and overtime as required
- Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs. or more.
- Some operations require bending, standing long hours, pushing and/or pulling objects to a machine or/on a cart.
- Ability to distinguish colors.
Salary Range: $22.00 – $24.00 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity in our workforce – M/F/D/V
Connect with Us
Stay up-to-date on our latest developments by connecting with us on LinkedIn.