IT Support Technician.
This position is a key member of the Aziyo Biologics team and as such is involved in executing the Company’s short- term goals and objectives as it relates to Information Systems.
This position is responsible for providing assistance to computer users by answering questions, resolving technical problems and maintaining the company’s network, software and computer equipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of our organization.
- General hardware & software troubleshooting for Windows Desktops/Laptops, Windows Server, Printers and Network Equipment.
- Account provisioning and de-provisioning.
- Provides in-person and phone support to fulfill service requests and troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve requests for technical support.
- Troubleshooting iPads, iPhones, Android phones, and other mobile equipment.
- Documents, tracks and monitors the service requests to ensure a timely resolution.
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots, and resolves hardware, software, email, voice and data connectivity or other network and system problems, and replaces defective components when necessary.
- Performs data backups and disaster recovery operations for network access and security.
- Develop skills and expertise with new technology, software, and hardware in a dynamic environment.
- Collaborate with Systems Administrator on longer term projects (i.e. upgrades, hardware changes).
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Maintain AV/Video conferencing equipment; provide technical support for these devices.
- Available and adaptable to working fluctuating schedules, including weeknights, weekends, holidays and on-call as required.
- AA degree with computer related emphasis or equivalent experience.
Experience and Skills
- Professional certification (e.g. CompTIA, Microsoft, Azure).
- At least 2-year prior experience in internal technical support.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, Office 2016 and Office 365 administration.
- Experience with Active Directory & Windows Server Environments.
Networking experience including VPN, VLAN & MPLS.
- VOIP phone / Hosted PBX admin experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey technical information in a user-friendly language.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be both a team player and able to work independently.
Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize when necessary, and work under pressure.
- Organize and develop specific plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work in an accurate and timely manner.
- Interact with peers in a way that builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs. or more.
- Some operations require bending, standing long hours, pushing and/or pulling objects to a machine or/on a cart.
- Ability to make coordinated hand and finger movements to grasp and manipulate objects.
- Ability to distinguish colors.