Biologic Solution Closer to Nature.
Aziyo Biologics human acellular dermal matrix (hADM) is processed using a proprietary patented and gentle process to achieve a sterility assurance level (SAL) of 10-6, while preserving the key growth factors of native dermis.1
This unique proprietary process allows Aziyo to offer a pliable, intact hADM matrix that supports angiogenesis,2 fast integration and rapid revascularization for your soft tissue reconstruction needs.3
Closer to Nature for Optimal Outcomes.
Preservation of the native extracellular matrix (ECM).
Collagen IV Staining1
Aziyo has developed a proprietary ADM process that retains several key growth factors and structural components of human dermis to support robust blood vessel formation and provide mechanical strength, collagen integrity, and bioactive components similar to native dermis.1
Illustration of Cell-to-ECM Interaction
Extracellular Matrix of the Human Dermis
- The ECM of SimpliDerm provides an intact matrix membrane that supports cell migration and angiogenesis1
- Preserved intact bioactive proteins in SimpliDerm facilitate critical cell-to-cell activities and cell-to-ECM communication1
- The ECM in SimpliDerm provides a framework to promote tissue repair and regeneration1
Lower Inflammatory Response.
SimpliDerm vs. Another hADM Product
Lower Pro-inflammatory M1 Macrophage Protein (TNFa) vs Another Human ADM Product
SimpliDerm demonstrated a statistically significant lower pro-inflammatory response compared to another human ADM product at 12 weeks. p<0.052
CD68: Macrophage Marker Indicative of Inflammation
Lower Inflammatory Response at 4 Weeks
SimpliDerm demonstrated a lower inflammatory response, more robust matrix regeneration and integration, and lower fibrotic response when compared with another human ADM product in a non-human primate model.2
Learn More About Aziyo’s Human ADM – SimpliDerm.
Excellent choice for soft tissue reconstruction.
- Proprietary and patented gentle processing1
- Sterile: Sterility assurance level (SAL) 10-6 1
- Ready to Use: Pre-hydrated without damage to matrix1
- Closer to human dermis1
- Low inflammatory response2
- Rapid integration3
- Pliable matrix1
By maintaining a more intact matrix, SimpliDerm enhances and supports the angiogenic process, provides a pliable matrix, and results in a lower risk of inflammatory response2, fast integration and rapid revascularization.3 For your peace of mind and ease of use, pre-hydrated SimpliDerm has a sterility assurance level (SAL) of 10-6 and requires a minimal 2-minute sterile rinse.1
Interested in SimpliDerm?
Learn About SimpliDerm Today!
1. Aziyo Biologics Data on File
2. Based on pre-clinical data on file
3. Demonstrated in as little as 2-weeks based on pre-clinical data on file