This position is a key member of the Aziyo Biologics team and as such is involved in executing the Company’s short- term goals and objectives as it relates to accounting and finance.
This position will be responsible for collecting and entering financial transactions, utilizing ERP software, spreadsheets and databases and is pivotal in supporting the accounting and finance team.
Position reports to the Corporate Accounting Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Accurately record cash receipts into accounts receivable module.
- Verify new customer contact information.
- Enter vendor invoices in accounts payable modules, monitor and coordinate resolution for rejected vendor invoice submissions.
- Create new vendors in accounts payable modules, and assist with vendor on-boarding.
- Collect receipts for corporate credit card charges, enter into accounts payable, and manage use.
- Review travel and expense reimbursement requests for completeness, accuracy and compliance with policy, and coordinate with employees to resolve any discrepancies.
- Enter banking transactions, perform bank reconciliations.
- Enter fixed assets and track pending capital.
Assist with various accounting related mailings such as benefit related communications, 1099s, etc.
- Manage office supplies, and maintain corporate phone directory.
- Sort and distribute corporate office mail.
- High school diploma; relevant certification and/or associate degree in accounting, business, or related field preferred.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in bookkeeping, and high confidence in proficiency.
- Comprehensive understanding of accounting procedures and processes.
- Very detail-oriented and organized, who prides themselves on accuracy.
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness.
Strong people skills, not afraid to ask questions, and believes strongly in the power of team-work.
- Competent in use MS Office products, use of accounting systems; knowledge of SAGE 300 a plus, but not essential.
- Ability to work independently.
Aziyo Biologics is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity in our workforce.
Connect with Us
Stay up-to-date on our latest developments by connecting with us on LinkedIn.