Human Resources Administrator.
This position is a key member of the Aziyo Biologics team and as such is involved in executing the Company’s short- term goals and objectives as it relates to Human Resources.
This position will be responsible for providing human resources support to the entire company in the following functional areas: HR Administration (HRIS), recruiting, benefits, compensation, and employee relations. This position will also be responsible for supporting the Richmond, CA manufacturing facility as an HR Business Partner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
HR Administration (Company-wide)
- Manages the Company’s Human Resources Information System (HRIS) through ADP Workforce Now; processes Employee Action Forms (EAFs) and Personnel Change Forms (PCFs); works closely with the Payroll Administrator to ensure ADP is up to date and accurate
- Maintains paper and electronic personnel files and records
- Maintains organizational charts
- Provides recruitment support to include maintaining the Company’s open position/ recruitment log, generating position requisition forms, screening and scheduling potential candidates, generating offer letters and the on-boarding of new team members
- Provides benefits administration support including open enrollment, change reporting and claims resolution when needed
- Provides compliance support; assists with EEO-1 reporting (maintains records, reports and logs pertaining to applicant flow procedures) and OSHA reporting (first report of injury reporting and workers compensation)
- Assists with the annual performance appraisal process and compensation program; maintains the employee recognition program
- Assists with Company-wide and Richmond specific employee events and activities (holiday party, summer picnic, town halls, etc.)
HR Business Partner (Richmond, CA specific)
- Acts as the HR Business Partner for the Richmond, CA manufacturing facility
- Partners with on-site management in all aspects of HR management (recruitment, employee relations, etc.)
- Participates in on-site interviews and on-boarding of new team members
- Participates as a member of the Richmond leadership team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a human resources-related field
- Experience handling confidential and sensitive information (recruiting, employee relations, policy & procedure)
- Experience onboarding and conducting exit interviews a must
- Basic knowledge of personnel functions and laws (COBRA, ERISA, FMLA, OSHA and related state and federal regulations) a must
- Strong organizational and customer service skills necessary
- Effective verbal, interpersonal, and written communications skills a must
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite. ADP experience preferred.