Customer Service Specialist.
This position is a key member of the Aziyo Biologics team and as such is involved in executing the Company’s short- term goals and objectives as it relates to order processing and customer service.
This position has primary responsibility for receiving and processing customer orders, customer complaints, and product returns. The position will also be involved with distribution related activities, domestic / international shipping, and will provide administrative support for Operations Management as required.
Position reports to the Manager, Customer Service.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive, verify, and place domestic and international customer orders into company ERP system.
- Assist in new customer account set-up.
- Monitor customer orders from receipt through shipment, invoice, and payment.
- Confer with internal and external customers by telephone to provide general information on products and services.
- Prepare product for distribution (domestic/international) in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Assist in the resolution of customer complaints by collecting / clarifying / documenting complaint details.
- Receive and initiate return goods authorization documentation for routine returns and customer complaints; assist with product returns.
- Process documentation as required to support manufacturing and quality functions.
- Maintain orderly files for purchase orders, sales orders, receiving documents, and documents related to inventory transactions.
- Liaison with Sales, Operations, Quality, and Regulatory departments, assist with ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers; foster positive work environment.
- Responsible for the identification and timely reporting of all customer complaints (incidents/events) received.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate degree/B.A. preferred.
Experience and Skills
Work Experience Required:
- 3-5 years’ customer service experience (medical device / healthcare industry preferred).
- ERP system experience.
- Account management experience.
Specialized Skills, Knowledge:
- Microsoft office suite proficiency (word, excel, outlook).
- Strong written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Able to build / improve relationships and diffuse conflict.
- Cohesive team member.
- Positive and proactive problem solver.
- Active listener.
- Able to prioritize and multitask.
- Process honoring approach to day to day activities.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
Aziyo Biologics is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity in our workforce.
Connect with Us
Stay up-to-date on our latest developments by connecting with us on LinkedIn.