ECM for Vascular Repair
ECM for Vascular Repair remodels into site-specific tissue and conforms to repair defects in peripheral vasculature.
ECM for Vascular Repair is used for repair or reconstruction of the peripheral vasculature including the carotid, renal, iliac, femoral and tibial blood vessels. ECM for Vascular Repair may be used for the closure of vessels, as a pledget, or for suture line buttressing when repairing vessels. ECM for Vascular Repair is hemostatic with minimal bleeding at suture lines.1 It remodels into site-specific tissue and conforms to easily repair defects.2,3,4 Unlike synthetic or cross-linked materials, the elastic modulus approximates normal tissue.5 The ECM retains the natural extracellular matrix composition including collagen, growth factors and proteins.
- Remodels into site-specific tissue2,3,4
- Less susceptible to infection than synthetic graft material3,6,7,8,9
- Handles similar to vein tissue10 and conforms to repair the defect
- Hemostatic with minimal bleeding at suture lines1
- Elastic modulus approximates normal tissue5
|CMCV-014-609*||1cm x 10cm||6-PLY|
|CMCV-012-606*||2cm x 10cm||6-PLY|
*Products available for U.S. customers only.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ORDERING:
- Sundermann S et al. Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2015 Jan;20(1):10-4.
- Sundermann S et al. Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2014 Feb;62(1):76-9.
- Scholl F et al. World J Pediatr Congenit Heart Surg. 2010 Apr;1(1):132-6.
- Brown B et al. Transl Res. 2014 Apr;163(4):268-85.
- R. Roeder et al. J Biomed Mater Res. 1999 Oct;47(1):65-70.
- Shell D et al. Ann Surg. 2005 Jun;241(6):995-1001; discussion 1001-4.
- Brennan E et al. 2006 Oct;12(10):2949-55.
- Jernigan T et al. Ann Surg. 2004 May;239(5):733-8; discussion 738-40.
- Additional references on file
- DuBose J et al. 2016 Feb;63(2):446-52.
© 2018 Aziyo Biologics All rights reserved. I Aziyo.com