Director of National Accounts
The Directors of National Accounts are responsible for product adoption at selected strategic Integrated Delivery Networks and GPOs The Director of National Accounts will work conjunctively with National Accounts and the Region Team in developing and implementing strategies to demonstrate the benefits of Aziyo Biologics products to health care providers to benefit their patients.
Position reports to the VP, Contracting
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Define and identify market opportunities, implement strategies and develop plan to effectively penetrate and grow Aziyo Biologics presence and business across multiple facilities at selected Integrated Delivery Networks. Departments.
• Use consultative sales approach to identify patient and health care provider needs and align Aziyo Biologics products to meet those needs.
• Develop and implement system-wide plans that identify, prioritize, and utilize activities and resources to accomplish short and long-term business goals.
• Leverage resources and apply sound business management skills and perseverance to secure customer access and maximize selling time.
• Use and expand on established network of relationships to introduce Aziyo Biologics products among influential decision makers.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and provide exceptional service, support, and coordination with the Aziyo Biologics regional team.
• Development and execution of stategic plans for each IDN/GPO.
• Strong proficiency in Aziyo Biologics products and customer interactions (individual and large groups) regarding all aspects of those products.
• Deep understanding of key scientific and clinical studies and use knowledge appropriately to advance customers’ knowledge and understanding of Aziyo Biologics products.
• Full understanding of regulatory requirements with 100% compliance.
• Full understanding of the IDN system’s codes of conduct for doing business within their facilities.
• BA/BS degree in accounting, business admin or other related field
Experience and Skills
• 5+ years of successful selling experience in related field.
• Experience selling medical device, Biologics products highly preferred.
• Strong track record of documented sales success involving corporate supply chain, surgeons, electrophysiologist and/or various physician types.
• Experience selling into and across Integrated Delivery Networks.
• Ability to effectively communicate and present complex technical and financial information.
• Ability to independently plan and prioritize strategies and tactics to achieve sales goals.
• Ability to work collaboratively and productively with colleagues including sales, customer service, and reimbursement.