Business Systems Administrator
The position will be responsible for designing reporting and analytic support to Aziyo Biologics’ sales and finance teams. The ideal candidate for this role is detail-oriented, process minded, and has excellent technical skills. The primary responsibilities include systems designing custom reporting, implementation of enhancements and conversions, data analysis, process optimization, market research and competitive analysis.
This position reports to Director, Business Systems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Administrator of Aziyo’s business systems.
• Conducts and oversees the testing of enhancements, upgrades and conversions in alignment with internal business process requirements.
• Acts as a “Super User” of the General Ledger and related ERP financial systems.
• Works closely with Finance staff to enforce structure around General Ledger system security and user rights.
• Maintains documentation of ERP system relationships and dependencies, system maintenance policies and procedures, and security policy and procedures.
Sales Compensation Planning & Analysis
• Support the annual sales compensation planning process for the US sales team. Ensure alignment of incentives with strategic priorities.
• Provide reporting and quarterly analyses to Sales Management to assess plan performance throughout the year.
• Develop territory optimization models to quantify workload within sales territories, and recommend optimal alignments to Sales Management.
• Maintain compensation database to interpret the compensation plan components required to calculate sales commission payments.
• Interface with Sales Management to review and analyze data to ensure employees are accurately credited for their sales transactions.
• Design and create custom reporting for analysis of quota attainment and commission payouts.
• Work with Management to identify and measure key performance indicators
• Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of reports essential to the organization.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science/Technical, or related field preferred.
Experience and Skills
• 3+ years of experience in a systems role required.
• Excellent verbal, written, and phone communication skills
• Proven expertise with reporting, analysis, and presentation tools, including Microsoft Excel.
• Experience in creating custom reports using Crystal Reports 2008 or another reporting tool.
• Demonstrated analytical and data-driven problem-solving skills, with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Experience using Sales CRM application.
• Prior sales operations or commissions experience, preferably in healthcare sector is a plus.