Business System Support Specialist
The position will be responsible for providing reporting and analytic support to Aziyo Biologics’ operational departments, focusing on sales department. The ideal candidate for this role is detail-oriented, process minded, and has excellent analytical skills. The primary responsibilities include Reporting, CRM and ERP system support.
This position reports to Director, Business Systems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- CRM Administrator (SME)
- Create new user accounts and provide training.
- Provide functionality support all users
- Create sales reports and dashboards
- Create workflows.
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of reports essential to the organization. Recommend enhancements to existing reports and assists in the development of new reporting tools.
- Using SQL Queries to extract data from systems and/or update data in data base to maintain data quality
- Support of Aziyo’s ERP and other business systems
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field preferred.
Experience and Skills
- 3+ years of experience in providing financial system, CRM or other business system support required.
- Excellent verbal, written, and phone communication skills
- Experience in SQL queries and or VBA Macro development and understand database structures.
- Experience in creating custom reports using Crystal Reports 2008 or another reporting tool.
- Demonstrated analytical and data-driven problem-solving skills, with attention to detail and accuracy.
Employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. Standing, particularly for sustained periods of time. Less than 10% travel required.