Territory Business Manager (Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery) – Miami, FL
Within a designated area this position is responsible for the introduction and sales of SimpliDerm, an acellular dermis matrix. Responsibilities include identifying hospitals and physicians, conducting professional presentations, discussing pre-clinical and clinical data, visits and follow-up with physicians and supporting staff on a regular basis.
This position reports to the VP, Marketing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Identification of potential hospitals and physicians for product integration.
• Initial introduction and promotion of Aziyo product as the standard of care in surgery (requires implementation of new technology within the medical community, from buyer to surgical staff to the surgeon- fully versed in the features and benefits of our product as compared to previous standard of care and other alternative solutions).
• Physician and supporting staff education, training and proctoring.
• Visiting and following up with customers on a regular basis.
• Attaining sales performance goals.
• Participation in regional and national meetings as required.
• Responsible for the identification and timely reporting of all customer complaints (incidents/events) received.
BS degree or equivalent
Experience and Skills
Work Experience Required:
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ related experience in medical device sales and sales supervision.
• Previous experience calling on plastic and reconstructive surgeons a plus
Specialized Skills, Knowledge:
• Maturity, flexibility, responsiveness, excellent judgment, and excellent listening skills.
• Knowledge of the quality system is required regarding timely reporting of customer complaints (incidents/events).
• None Required
This position requires significant travel within the assigned geography. Successful candidate must have a valid driver’s license, with no restrictions and/ or revocations, as the ability to drive is essential to this position.