Area Sales Representative – Maryland/Washington DC
Within the designated area this position is responsible for the introduction and sales of Cardiovascular products. Responsibilities include identifying Electrophysiologists, Cardiovascular and Vascular surgeons, conducting professional presentations, discussing clinical data, visits and follow-up with physicians and supporting staff on a regular basis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Identification of potential hospitals and physicians for product integration.
· Initial introduction and promotion of Aziyo products as standard of care in cardiovascular surgery (requires implementation of new technology within the medical community, from buyer to surgical staff to the surgeon- fully versed in the features and benefits of our products as compared to previous standard of care and other alternative solutions).
· Physician and supporting staff education, training and proctoring.
· Visiting and following up with customers on a regular basis.
· Attaining sales performance goals.
· Participation in regional and national cardiovascular meetings as required.
· Responsible for the identification and timely reporting of all customer complaints (incidents/events) received.
BS degree or equivalent
Experience and Skills
· Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in medical device sales
This position requires significant travel within the assigned geography. Successful candidate must have a valid drivers license, with no restrictions and/ or revocations, as the ability to drive is essential to this position.