Area Sales Director – NorthEast
Responsible for directing and overseeing the sale of cardiovascular medical devices for Aziyo Biologics within a defined geographic region. Represents the company’s products and implement strategies to grow sales within the region. Responsible for directing sales representative performance within the region. Responsible for strategic partner plan execution for designated products in defined geography. The ideal candidate will be located in NY, Philly or Boston.
Other: Extended hours are normal for this position. Evening and weekend hours are expected. Must be able to travel.
Reports to Vice President, Sales
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Profiling of potential hospital sites and identification of key surgeons for potential product integration.
- Align Aziyo team and resources to maximize strategic partnership directives.
- Providing sales representatives with input and direction for the integration of Aziyo products as standard of care in CV space (requires implementation of new technology within the medical community, from buyer to surgical staff to the surgeon – fully versed in the features and benefits of our products as compared to previous standard of care and other alternative solutions.)
- Oversight of physician identification education, training and proctoring.
- Establish and monitoring sales representative performance goals.
- Attendance of regional cardiovascular meetings and national events.
- Responsible for the identification and timely reporting of all customer complaints (incidents/events) received.
BS degree or equivalent
Experience and Skills
Work Experience Required:
• Minimum of 5-10 years’ related experience in medical device sales and sales supervision
Specialized Skills, Knowledge:
• Maturity, flexibility, responsiveness, excellent judgement, and excellent listening skills.
• Knowledge of the quality system is required regarding timely reporting of customer complaints (incidents/events).
• None Required
This position requires significant travel within the assigned geography. Successful candidate must have a valid driver’s license, with no restrictions and/ or revocations, as the ability to drive is essential to this position.