CanGaroo® Envelope conforms to implantable devices, creating a stabilized environment that may enhance patient comfort.
CanGaroo Envelope is a naturally occurring bioscaffold intended to securely hold cardiac implantable electronic devices (CIEDs) such as pacemakers and defibrillators when implanted in the body. This creates a stabilized environment that may enhance patient comfort and reduce device migration.
CanGaroo conforms to the implantable device and remodels into a defined, vascularized pocket that supports and reinforces, while reducing migration of CIEDs. Its soft, supple edges may enhance patient comfort, facilitate implantation, and may simplify device removal for exchanges or revisions. CanGaroo is designed to address the needs of physicians implanting CIEDs in their daily practice.
Representative product shown
- Remodels into systemically connected neovascularized tissue that is systemically connected1
- Stabilizes CIED to reduce risk of device migration and erosion1
- Supports and reinforces the pocket
- May ease CIED removal from pocket during exchange or revision1
- Vascularized tissue pocket may enhance patient comfort1
- Soft, supple pocket has no sharp edges
- Conforms to the implantable device
- ECM resists calcification2,3,4
|Product Number||Envelope Width (cm)||Envelope Height (cm)|
* CanGaroo Envelope for subcutaneous ICDs is available for U.S. customers only.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ORDERING:
- Animal Model
- Simon H. Sundermann et al. Use of Extracellular Matrix Materials in Patients with Endocarditis. Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2014 Feb;62(1):76-9. doi: 10.1055/s-0032-1328920
- Anna Fallon et al. Remodeling of Extracellular Matrix Patch used for Carotid Artery Repair. J Surg Res. 2012 Jun 1;175(1):e25-34. doi: 10.1016/j.jss.2011.11.001
- Marc W. Gerdisch et al. Clinical experience with CorMatrix extracellular matrix in the surgical treatment of mitral valve disease. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2014 Oct;148(4):1370-8. doi: 10.1016/j.jtcvs.2013.10.055
© 2017 Aziyo Biologics All rights reserved. I Aziyo.com