CanGaroo® ECM® Envelope
CanGaroo® ECM® Envelope conforms to implantable devices, creating a stabilized environment that may enhance patient comfort.
CanGaroo® ECM® Envelope is a naturally occurring bioscaffold intended to securely hold cardiovascular implantable electronic devices (CIEDs) such as pacemakers and defibrillators, creating a stabilized environment that may enhance patient comfort and restrict migration.
CanGaroo® conforms to the implantable device and remodels into a defined, vascularized pocket that supports and reinforces, while restricting migration of CIEDs. Its soft, supple edges may enhance patient comfort, facilitate implantation, and may simplify device removal for exchanges or revisions. CanGaroo® is designed to address the needs of physicians implanting CIEDs in their daily practice.
Representative product shown
- CanGaroo device remodels into systemically connected vascularized tissue1
- Stabilizes CIED to restrict migration1
- Supports and reinforces the pocket
- May ease CIED removal from pocket during exchange or revision
- Vascularized tissue pocket may enhance patient comfort1
- Soft, supple pocket has no sharp edges
- CanGaroo conforms to the implantable device
- Resists calcification2,3,4
|Product Number||Envelope Height (cm)||Envelope Width (cm)|
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ORDERING:
- Animal Model
- Simon H. Sundermann et al. Use of Extracellular Matrix Materials in Patients with Endocarditis. Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2014 Feb;62(1):76-9. doi: 10.1055/s-0032-1328920
- Anna Fallon et al. Remodeling of Extracellular Matrix Patch used for Carotid Artery Repair. J Surg Res. 2012 Jun 1;175(1):e25-34. doi: 10.1016/j.jss.2011.11.001
- Marc W. Gerdisch et al. Clinical experience with CorMatrix extracellular matrix in the surgical treatment of mitral valve disease. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2014 Oct;148(4):1370-8. doi: 10.1016/j.jtcvs.2013.10.055
© 2017 Aziyo Biologics All rights reserved. I Aziyo.com